Good news and bad news The good news is the surgery is still a go ahead, still looks to be the best option and I am at the top of the donor list. Even though that still means I need to wait for the right donor to come along. The bad news it will mean a little more than a year of no impact exercise and that someone had to pass away for me to have the surgery.
I'm nervous but hopeful. I will be setting some goals of my own once that time comes around.
Figured I would update people in case you were curious
Program 1: Bodyweight and Intervals (All about the 8's)
Week 1 of 3
Day 4: 8 Rounds for Time - 10 to 1 Plyo Lunge per leg ladder with 100 m run between each ladder level
Program 2: Weightlifting
Week 1 of 3
A. Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 4-6
B. Incline Dumbbell Press with Rotation 4 x 6-8
C1. Plyo Push Up to Wall Stall 4 x Failure
C2. Zottman Curls 4 x 6-8
D. 1 Arm Barbell Curl 4 x 8
E. Seated Calf Raise 2 x 16, 2 x 8
F. Rocking Plank 3 minutes Accumulated Time
Program 3 CFLA & Conquest
CFLA
For time:
60 double unders
30 alternating plyo lunges
15 hang power clean (155/105)
30 hand release pushups
15 push jerk (155/105)
30 alternating plyo lunges
60 double unders
Conquest
A. Bench Press 5 x 5
B. For Time
5 Clock Hand Circles (Clockwise)
15 KBS
4 Clock Hand Circles (Counterclockwise)
15 Pull Ups
3 Clock Hand Circles (Clockwise)
15 KBS
2 Clock Hand Circles (Counterclockwise)
15 Pull Ups
1 Clock Hand Circles (Clockwise)
Program 4:
Curently on days off

No comments:
Post a Comment